Saturday, December 4, 2010

The most influential people

There are so many people that have had an impact on my life. So it is basically next to impossible to include them all in this. I will just name a few.

Number 1: My parents


I love my parents. They are the most supportive people. Even though they may not agree with all the choices I make, they still love me and they help me through the hard times and never give up on me.

Number 2: My sister Valoree


We chill like villains! Hahaha! Ok really, we spend a lot of time together when I am home.


And we love to play in the mud! Because of Val, my tom boy side comes out a lot. Of course I'm not as extreme as her, but we have good times going out and enjoying Nevada.


And we take great pictures of each other! Ha!

Number 3 Heidi Anderson

A.K.A. April Pealot. I love this girl. She was my roommate Winter semester of 2009. And we clicked instantly. Not kidding. It was super weird. She helped me break out of my shell and two years later, we are still kickin' it strong!

                                  
She IS cooler than you!

                                     
Fetchin' Heidi.



LOVES! 

Needless to say, we have lots of fun together and she is amazing! I would die without her!


Number 4 Ariel Bledsoe

We were roommates fall 2009 and winter 2010. And we are bestest friends!! She is always there for me when I need her. And she helped turn me into a girl. Well, obviously I'm a girl, but I've been rather tom boyish until Ariel came along and helped me crawl out of that hole! Hahahaha!


She is amazing at the guitar! And she is a great example to me!


 Can you say GORGEOUS!!!


And she is the best shopping buddy ever! I can't wait to see her in approximately 23.1 days!!!


Ok. So I'm no where near being done talking about the people I love and how much they have influenced my life. So for the sake of time, I will save it for another post. Over and out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment