But just a little! Honest! If you have seen my Pinterest... you probably have noticed that 96.729% of all my posts the past week have been about weight loss, being fit, being healthy, etc, etc, etc. Well there is a reason for it. I am bound and determined to lose some weight! And I will do it! It will kick my butt.... but it's gonna be worth it. I want the body that I can feel comfortable running in just shorts and a sports bra! I want to get my belly button ring redone and have it look sexy this time around! (Not that I will run in just shorts and a sports bra, or get that piercing, that's just what I would like....). I can't stop until I've turned my body into a fit little specimen!
That's not the only thing I have as a goal. My artwork, most specifically my photography, is lacking. Which is why my goal for 2012 is to complete at least two photography projects. Even if they're small, I just need to take some time out and DO IT! This semester I am in an oil painting class, aka a really hard class. For me that is. But I have probably learned more in that class than in any other class I have taken in my entire life. Right now we are working on landscape painting, and you have probably already guessed that my landscape is a Nevada scape!! And I am proud to say that I did the drawing perfectly without any help or instruction from the teacher! The values, temperature, etc.... we will just have to wait and see.
And lastly, I'm addicted, yes addicted to my itunes. At the beginning of this school year I think I had over 10,000 songs.... meaning way more than necessary. So my goal is to clean it completely out. Well... not completely, just get rid of the crap I don't listen to. It's a slow progress, but I'm currently down to 8100ish! This may sound like a lame accomplishment, but I'm seriously so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment